Help & Returns for Sandblasting Nozzles
Conditions of sale:
- All prices are in U.S. Dollars.
- All prices are net without any shipping charges.
- All orders are subject to our acceptance and approval.
- All orders are accepted with the understanding that we are not responsible for any loss or damages that may result from delay in delivery, delay in shipping, loss of products while in transit, loss of products at delivery point or any damage to items for any reason or cause.
- Product designs and prices are subject to changes from time to time. We reserve the right to make any changes at any time to products and / or pricing.
- No items sold on this site are to be used for blast cleaning with sand, silica sand or sand of any type.
- All nozzles, liners and items sold on this site should be inspected for damage before use and maintained in good working order.
- Policies, conditions of sale and other terms are subject to change from time to time and we reserve the right to make any changes without notice.
We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their on line purchase. We understand that from time to time a customer might make a purchasing error when buying on line. We will do our best to help you resolve this.
Product returns will need to meet following conditions:
- Product must be unused,
- In original packing.
- Return must be initiated within 30 days of date of purchase.
All returned items will need an RGA number. (Returned Goods Authorization Number).
To issue a RGA number we will need:
- A copy of sales receipt (with date).
- Invoice/transaction reference number.
- Packing slip.
- Product part number.
- Reason for return
- Telephone Number
*Please contact us by email or chat to obtain an RGA #. Any items returned without a valid RGA number will not be processed for exchange or refund.
*Once we receive item back we will contact you regarding an exchange or refund. We are not responsible for arranging the return freight or any costs associated with returning an item that was incorrectly ordered.
* Short supplied shipments should be reported to us within 5 days of receipt of order by consignee.
*Any physical damage to shipment must be brought to the attention of delivery driver. Damage must be noted in to delivery driver’s system, electronic or otherwise.
Items must be checked for damage or loss. Any damage or loss must be reported to carrier by consignee/receiver.
We must be informed if there is damge to a shipment.